Custom Photo NHL Baseball Cap, Nashville Predators, nhlballcap.com

• williamr R
  • Avatar di williamr R Autore della discussione
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
Di più
3 Anni 6 Giorni fa #1 da williamr R
"We’re just going to try to put him in roles and situations he can take advantage of his skillset and complement our group.

At some point you have to take the swing, and for some reason the Jets are reluctant to do so.  

That he finished 10th here shouldn't be a surprise: If there's one constant in Fleury's career, it's a lack of appreciation from the league at large. He has never been a Vezina finalist, with his highest mark coming in 2018-19 when he finished fourth. He was the primary starter on four Stanley Cup finalists and won the championship in two of those runs, but Fleury is rarely put on the same tier as the league's elite. Pittsburgh Penguins

Since the start of March, they've been a drastically different team. The Flyers have gone 9-14-3 with an NHL-high 4.04 goals allowed per game and a minus-40 goal differential. Nashville Predators

File allegato:

The Flyers' faint postseason hopes continue to fade. Alain Vigneault's club is in sixth place and eight points out of a playoff spot with 12 games remaining.

Ready or not, the Vancouver Canucks will play their first game since March 24 on Sunday night at home. New York Rangers

nhlballcap.com
Custom Photo NHL Baseball Cap

"I think the makeup of our group probably is not right, I think that’s a fair comment," Fletcher said on March 24. "I think we do need to address that going forward to get the right mix. Certainly some of our young players need to continue to take steps. I think our back end, like the rest of our team, needs to get better. But overall our team defense has been a collective effort; we just haven’t been good enough in any aspect of the game yet." Montreal Canadiens

File allegato:

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Tempo creazione pagina: 0.461 secondi