Oklahoma City Thunder, custombasketballsocks.com, Best Custom NBA Socks

• williamr R
  • Avatar di williamr R Autore della discussione
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
Di più
3 Anni 3 Settimane fa #1 da williamr R
Durant left 4:03 into the game, after scoring Brooklyn’s first eight points. He was fouled on a drive 1:33 into the contest and missed both free throws — only the second time this season that he went 0 for 2 on a trip to the foul line. Philadelphia 76ers

The Boston Celtics are mostly vaccinated according to Team President Danny Ainge, but a few holdouts remain among the team’s staff and players. Oklahoma City Thunder

File allegato:

"Right now, although the season is not over, these games are incredibly meaningful. We’ve got to first take care of the regular season. When the regular season plays out, we’re going to know if we’ve done enough or not enough. But for me personally, getting into those moments and situations, especially with some younger guys who haven’t experienced it, is always helpful and productive." Indiana Pacers

File allegato:

custombasketballsocks.com
Best Custom NBA Socks

Turner, 25, is averaging 12.6 points and a league-leading 3.4 blocks per game this season. The NBA Defensive Player of the Year candidate is under contract through the 2022-23 season.

''They really made us pay from the arc there in the second half,'' Indiana coach Nate Bjorkgren said. ''We weren't as forceful, into ball screens and transition defense. Their 3s were too free and easy, way too many of them there in the second half.'' Detroit Pistons

So instead of being one game ahead of the Memphis Grizzlies for the No. 8 seed in the West and just one game behind the No. 7 seed Dallas Mavericks, the Dubs trail the Grizzlies and Mavs by one and three games respectively.

"I mean -- I gotta be, I gotta be," the three-time NBA champion said on the podcast The Rex Chapman Show with Josh Hopkins. "I probably won't get it, but whatever.

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Tempo creazione pagina: 1.122 secondi